Disclaimer

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Guardian Angel by Mary Suzanne



Guardian Angel
by Mary Suzanne


Ok I know this was a romantic suspense, but couldn’t there have been just a little more twist and turns. I don't want to give anything away so I won't get into it. Although I have to say one part of the ending did have me saying, "I didn't see that coming." The romantic element was wonderful with the build up between Tori and Casey, and the pacing was right on. In my opinion there were a few scenes the book could have done without, for example the side trip to Casey's sister's. It showed you a little bit of Casey, but didn't seem prudent to the story line. Over all this was a good book and I give it 4 Delightful Divas.









Tori works for a local t.v. station as a nightly news anchor. When she starts receiving hate mail, her boss decides to hire Casey as her bodyguard. Tori meets Casey and the first thought to enter her head is that he is her guardian angel. An attraction develops between them immediately and sizzles into a heated affair. Although Casey finds the pull of Tori's attraction almost too much to resist, he feels he can't protect her if he's too emotionally involved. Tori understands what he is trying to do, but she isn't too happy with his decision.

Our erotic contemporary romance Guardian Angel has a hint of mystery that we're sure our readers will love.

Guardian Angel will be released soon by www.eXtasybooks.com.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

BlogPlay