Disclaimer

Friday, March 27, 2009

Anne Sorgeson a Pure Magic Author Spotlight



Thank you to the magical Anne Sorgeson for this terrific excerpt of a book I really enjoyed! You can find Anne at the following links.

Website: http://www.annesorgeson.wordpress.com/
Blog: http://www.annesorgeson.blogspot.com/

Pure Magic- Out now with Red Rose Publishing

Blurb:
Is there more than magic in the air?
Cassie and Harold have worked together for a long time. Hearing about a great opportunity to do a nude magic show, Harold is all for it but knows that Cassie will need to be too.
Cassie has kept her feelings to herself for so long, now she finally sees her chance to let him know how she really feels but will she regret it or will it be Pure Magic?


Excerpt:
Now, hear me out before you say anything, Cassie,” he said, about to burst. “You’ve been to the Torvald Olson Art Gallery in town, right?”
I did all I could to keep quiet and just nodded my head in response.
“They’re about to present a body form art exhibit, with different paintings and sculptures showcasing body types. They’ve contacted me about doing a different magic act. They wondered if we’d be willing to do a performance entirely naked.”
My eyes just about popped out of my head. I wasn’t even sure that I had heard him correctly.
“Before you freak out too much, I’ve not agreed to anything yet. I wanted to talk to you first.”
I had the most difficult time wrapping my mind around it. Harold and I had always kept things professional. We liked working together, but this gig meant we would have to practice naked too. For being rather self-conscious, it had never stopped me from doing anything; but I questioned the sanity of this idea. An attraction could form between us after this. Then again, I had always felt there was something beneath the surface, but kept it to myself.
Having nothing separating us clothing-wise could be interesting, given how close we work. There had been a few times during a performance when his hand had brushed against my breast or even my thigh while helping me into whatever was being used for the trick, and his expression would change for just a second. Things could get charged between us if there was nothing in the way.
“Cassie, all you have to do is say no and I’ll understand,” Harold promised, breaking through my thoughts.
I shook my head and cleared my throat. “I can see where you’re coming from, and I think this could be an interesting opportunity,” I said before I even realized it.


Website: http://www.annesorgeson.wordpress.com/
Blog: http://www.annesorgeson.blogspot.com/

Pure Magic- Out now with Red Rose Publishing

1 comments:

Jaime Samms said...

I remember Anne showing this cover off a while ago on a loop and it stuck with me. The book looks really great. Congrats, Anne!

Jaime

LinkWithin

BlogPlay