Disclaimer

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Trojan Gold by Sultry Summers

Trojan Gold

by: Sultry Summer

When I was younger, I fell in love with the Iliad. It has been many years since I sat down and read it, but this book has renewed that love. It’s speculative that Sultry Summers captured the level of the original myths, but she also gives it a more modern taste. She also did her homework, bringing out the Gods and Goddesses. Even allowing me to see them in a new light. Sultry is a great writer who, draws you into her book and shows you a world through new eyes. I truly enjoyed reading this book.
I give it 5 Delightful Divas.








An erotic tale of youth regained, a life saved, and love found by the grace of the god Apollo and the wisdom of Zeus. One mortal woman's compassion and bravery after the fall of Troy changes the course of history and touches the heart of a love desolate god when they find true love in each other's arms. No obstacles can stand in the way of true love that will last through eternity.


2 comments:

Sultry Summers said...

I would like to thank Jade for her wonderful review of Trojan Gold. Her expression of how much she enjoyed my book means a great deal to me as the author. Nothing is more important that such an expression from a reader and a reviewer. May you have a very Merry Christmas
Sultry Summers

Jade Twilight said...

Your very welcome.

LinkWithin

BlogPlay