Disclaimer

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love? by Syd McGinley


What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love?
by Syd McGinley

WARNING: this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, violence, hot naked man-love, alien-man sex, D/s, and human pets.

Strange, bizarre and weird are some of the words that come to mind when I think about this book. It reminded me of some Henti I watched in high school. Now that’s not a bad thing. I guess this also says a lot about me huh. Any hoo, If you like alien male dom action this is defiantly your book.
I give this 41/2 Delightful Divas










“Annoyingly obedient” is what David called me. He’d dumped me because he wanted a less submissive bottom. And now my attempt to recover from him has led me to where those same traits may mean my survival. An alien holding cell turned out to be a pound, and my new owner is a seven-foot tower of jet-black muscle with raptor legs and shark teeth.

At last I’m getting the training and discipline I longed for from my Earth lovers at the claws of my alien owner. If only I can make him want me…


0 comments:

LinkWithin

BlogPlay