Disclaimer

Friday, December 28, 2007

Interviewing Raven Starr

Today I'm posting a special interview with Raven Starr. Hope you enjoy.

1) Tell us a little about yourself?
I was born in a little town in Tennessee that I miss very much. I have three kids and a new puppy that loves my new white carpet. lol

2) Do you prefer Pepsi, Coke, or Dr Pepper?
Pepsi is the Best!

3) What’s your favorite book/Author other than yourself?
The Harry Potter series + J.K. Rowling

4) What’s your favorite movie?
It’s a toss up between The Color Purple and Legends of the Fall. I can’t decide.

5) What inspires you?
My inspiration comes from a number of things, my kids, fulfilling my dreams. And this way I can keep my crazy imagination going.

6) What are your aspirations?
I aspire to be the best author I can be and give my readers the quality, romance and passion they deserve. I would love to create something that could be movie or TV worthy. That would be cool.

7) What made you want to be a writer?
I’ve always been a writer; I just never knew it before now, go figure. But now I’m just working as hard as I can to be learn as much as I can., and put out the best work I can.

8) What do you write?
I write Contemporary/Mainstream Romance, Romantica, paranormal and Fantasy.

9) How long did It take before you where published?
I’m fairly new this industry but within a few months I received my first contract with Red Rose Publishing

10) What writer do you most look up too?
J.K Rowling. I can understand her situation and her drive; it is the same reason and situations that drive me as well.

11) What are you working on now?
The first book paranormal book to my trilogy, the first book is called Vampire’s Embrace.

12) What do you have coming out?
My new romantica book coming out is Going Home Again. No release date as of yet, but I’ll let you know when I get one.

13) What do you have available?
I have two ebooks available right now. Fan-Tasy and Her Smile. Check out www.redrosepublishing.com

Thank you for sharing with us.
I had fun, Jade. Thank you so much for the interview.
www.myspace.com/dkraven
www.freewebs.com/ravenstarr

0 comments:

LinkWithin

BlogPlay